Duration: 6 days/5 nights
Group size: 18 pax
Itinerary: Airport – Hanoi – Halong – Sapa – Hanoi – Airport
Sapa and Halong are 2 must see in the North of Vietnam. Within 6 days, this group tour gives tourists a chance to explore the best of them with long lasting memories for sure. Highlights of the trip is the trekking tour in Sapa with homestay experience and a relaxing cruise in Halong Bay to discover the stunning caves, islands and islets.
Spending one night on boat in Halong Bay
Trekking to visit remote villages in Sapa and overnight at hometay
Chances to enjoy the beautiful landscapes and rich culture of Northern Vietnam during tour
Day 1: Hanoi arrival – free time
Pickup at the airport and transfer to the hotel for check in. Free time and overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay cruising – overnight on boat
Morning: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Halong.
At noon: Arrive at Halong bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International served while the cruising through the bay. Afternoon visit Luon cave by bamboo boat or kayaking, stop at beautiful Soi Sim beach for swimming (If the weather permits) or you can reach on the top of Soi Sim beach to have a panorama view of Halong Bay. Back to the cruise, you will join a cooking class on sundeck to learn how to make Vietnamese spring rolls before savoring the dinner at the restaurant.
After dinner is free time for chatting, watching movies, fishing for squids or relaxing on the sundeck. Stay the night at private cabin on board.
Day 3: Halong Bay cruising – back to Hanoi – night train to Sapa
Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck in the early morning before having breakfast. After that, visit Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave on the bay then return to the cruise, check-out and free time before enjoy the brunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
Tender will take you back to the mainland, the bus take you back to Hanoi. Leave your luggage at the hotel and free time for dinner. Back to the hotel at 20.00 to be picked up and transfer to the train station, boarding a night train to Sapa.
Day 4: Sapa trekking – homestay
Early arrival at Lao Cai Railway station, pick up and then transfer by shuttle bus to Sapa. Morning shower and breakfast will be arranged before trekking to visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Day 5: Sapa trekking – night train back to Hanoi
After breakfast at the homestay, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong including Giang Ta Chai and Su Pan. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscape while trekking through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the jeep to return to Sapa. Bus to Lao Cai and boarding the night train back to Hanoi after dinner.
Day 6: Back to Hanoi – walking tour
Train arrives early in the morning; take a taxi back to the hotel (on guest account) for breakfast and short rest. After that, our tour guide will take you on a walking tour to learn about the history of Vietnam with the oldest continuously developed city – Hanoi Old quarters and the charming of French Quarters.
At the end of the tour, the driver takes you to the airport for your onward flight. Tour ends.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Accommodation: Available with 2*, 3* and 4* hotels and cruises (subject to availability)
- Homestay in Sapa: can be replaced by hotel upon request
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Sapa or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy …): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers’ convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Land transfer with A/C
- Accommodation (twin/ double/triple sharing)
- Homestay in Sapa (clean and nice)
- Boat trip in Halong Bay (3*) with private cabin
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (tourist class)
- Meals: 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 brunch, 3 dinners
- Bamboo boat trip or kayaking trip in Halong
- Cooking class on the sundeck of the boat
- Trekking tour in Sapa
- Waking tour in Hanoi
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guides
- Insurance on board
What’s Not Included
- Drinks and other meals
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
If you are interested in exploring halong bay cruises you can visit halongbaytours.com.vn to know more infomation.