Funny but correct saying come to Vietnam without visiting Halong bay mean not yet have been to Vietnam let’s enjoy us to experience your self on Halong Swan Cruises. Thousand of cliff Stone Island rising from the crystal waters, long sandy beaches, amazing grottoes, and lagoons alternate with authentic fishing culture will fancinating the visitor – Our swan cruise 2 days 1 night holiday will be the best choice for your exploration the dragon bay in a limited schedule time.
Highlight in this Cruise
Visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed Halong Bay including the Cave of Surprises, Lan Ha Bay, and Vung Vieng floating fishing, Trong (Drum) Cave, Trinh Nu (Virgin) cave, Con Coc (Toad Islet), Three Peaches beach and Dark & Light Cave.
Enjoy world standard hospitable services and learm more about Vietnam on board a bar/lounge, culture talk and learn basic vietnamese language for your next travel destinations.
- Swim in the emerald water in the ambiance area or kayak through the karst moutains.
- Having sunbath on the top sundeck with the panoramic view
- Join sunset party and cooking demonstration directly handle by our chef
- Participate Tai Chi lesson on the Sundeck in the morning
- Great vietnamese foods
- Foat fishing village of Vung Vieng.