[caption id=”attachment_273″ align=”aligncenter Start trekking at 9:30am, about 8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa. Free time before transferring to Lao Cai train station by bus for the night train back to Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi free walking tour (B)
Train arrives Hanoi around 05.00 – 05.30am in the morning, take taxi (on your own account) back to your hotel for early check in and breakfast. Short rest before join a free walking tour with volunteer tour guide to explore Hanoi on your own with local citizens, not professional tour guide. Learn more about local lifestyle with our friendly guides. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 7: Hanoi – Departure (B)
Breakfast and free time until transfer to Noi Bai Airport for departure flight. End of services.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Accommodation: homestay + 2*, 3* and 4* hotels/cruises (subject to availability)
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Sapa or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy …): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers’ convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Roundtrip ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- A/C Transports per program
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Hotels in Hanoi (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Homestay in Ta Van village in Sapa
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide.
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses.
If you are interested in exploring halong bay cruises you can visit halongbaytours.com.vn to know more infomation.