Duration: 2 days/1 night
Group size: 36 pax
Itinerary:Hanoi – Hon Gai – Bai Tu Long – Vung Vieng – Halong Bay – Amazing Cave – Hanoi
Paloma Cruise is a brand new Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Come on board Paloma Cruise and be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivaled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong bay’s exceptional natural beauty.
A deluxe cruise with 20 ensuite cabins, daily departure from Hon Gai habor
Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long – Vung Vieng – Trong Cave – Amazing Cave)
Exciting activities (cave discovering – kayaking – swimming – night fishing – Tai Chi – cooking)
Cruise schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers.
Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Visit to fishing village by rowing boat
- Air-conditioned ensuite cabin
- Visit to Sung Sot Cave
- Complimentary mineral water
- Complimentary morning Tea & coffee
- All meals on board(Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
- Tai Chi
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
What’s Not Included
- Car Transfers from/to Hanoi (optional)
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.